| 6.Code of Conduct for Students
||All students are expected:-
- To be neatly dressed in the prescribed school/college uniform.
- To pay particular attention to their personal hygiene.
- To keep the classes and the school/college environment clean.
- To attend morning assembly regularly and comply with the instructions announced therein.
- To be regular and punctual in attending classes.
- Attend school/college regularly. A student, who remains absent from the college/school for five consecutive days without sending an application, is liable to have her/his name struck off from the college/school rolls. Leave, except on medical grounds, should not exceed 10 days.
- To appear in all examinations.
- To refrain from using unfair means in examination. A student found using unfair means in test/examination, will be disqualified and considered to have failed in the examination.
- Not to leave the college/school premises without the permission of the Principal.
- To apply in advance for leave of absence. The application should be duly endorsed by parents.
- To be respectful, obedient and courteous towards the staff members, fellow students, visitors and the non-teaching staff of the institution.
- To avoid impolite and unseemly behaviour and conduct themselves with grace and modesty within and outside the institution.
- To possess the required books, notebooks and stationery while attending classes.
- To refrain from cheating, stealing or telling lies, which will be viewed as serious breach of good conduct and behaviour.
- Not to carry any medicines/drugs/intoxicants except the medicines prescribed by a doctor.
- Not to indulge in smoking, chewing pan, taking snuff/naswar which are strictly prohibited.
- Not to carry mobile phones in the college/school under any circumstances. A student found in possession of one will be fined and the phone will be confiscated. He/she will be issued disciplinary warning as well.
- To bring any outsider to the college/school.
- To call their parents to college/school whenever asked to do so whether in writing or otherwise by the Principal.
- Not to visit residential and domestic areas during college/school hours.
- To visit canteen only during break time.
- Not to cross playing fields and lawns.
- To observe silence in library and laboratories.
- Not to visit laboratories except when scheduled to perform practical work or when specially permitted by a teacher.
- Not to visit Admin Block without the permission of concern teacher.
- Not to indulge in agitating the students, persuading them to be absent from classes, causing disorder and creating indiscipline which is a serious violation of rules.
- Not to participate in any political activity.
- To pay their college/school fees by due date.
- Not to bring any valuable items, jewellery large sums of money to college/school.
- Not to indulge in writing letters to fellow students or receiving uncalled for mail at the institution which will be deemed objectionable.
- Not to borrow/lend money or any personal belonging from and to any one.
- To exchange gifts with other students or give gifts to any staff members, which is strictly prohibited.
- Not to bring any extraneous material in the college/school premises.
- To look after their belongings. College/school is not responsible for any theft/loss. However, such losses must be immediately reported to the college/school management.
- Not to indulge in collection of funds from fellow students for any cause whatsoever.
- Not to cause any willful damage or vandalism of the college/school building, furniture, library books or any other property of the college/school. Any student responsible for any such act will be dealt with severely and will be charged a fine according to the damage caused.
- Not to indulge in any kind of fight in and outside the college/school premises.
- Not to write anything, (names, slogan, comments, etc.) on the desks and walls, under any circumstances.
- The Principal has full authority to fine, punish or ask any student to leave the college/school, if at any time; he/she feels that the student’s stay in the college/school is not in the interest of the student or the institution. The decision taken by the Principal in all disciplinary cases is final and cannot be challenged.
- A student served with three disciplinary warnings can be expelled / suspended by the college/school administration.
- Students will not be given short leave without prior permission of Vice Principal.
- Harassment or bullying of any kind (physical, verbal, non-verbal or sexual) is not allowed. Harassment is a serious offense which may result in suspension from school.
- Students’ involvement in gangs or gang-related activities, including the display of gang symbols or paraphernalia, on school property or at school-related events is strictly prohibited. Any student who violates this policy shall be subject to disciplinary action that may include suspension or expulsion in accordance with discipline policy.
@ 2011 - Overseas Pakistanis Foundation. All rights reserved.